Our doors are open for business!
Although these are trying times, we are a running business and do not intend to stop. We are a family that values hard work, dedication, and are here to continue to provide you with our services.
Here is how we working around the current situation:
Under section 13(H) of the COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER OF THE HEALTH OF THE HEALTH OFFICER , we are an essential business able to work under these current circumstances.
- We are implementing social distancing to protect our employees and clients health.
- We carry sanitizing supplies for our employees in our work trucks.
- We look forward to continue servicing all of our clients during this order.
- For those who need an “emergency service impacting the safety of people and property” and are financially uncertain about pay due to the stay at home order we can figure something out.
- Our weekly maintenance gardening route is still operating at the normal days and times.
- We’re understanding the tough times and how we are in this together.